About Kayla Dawn Patrick
Hey, My name is Kayla Patrick. Im thirteen years old and music is my life. I've been singing since the age of three. Ever since my Dad took me to the Shania Twain concert when I was 7 if I remember ,that was the day I wanted to be a star. I've come a long way with my music. I began competing in competitions around Edmonton and that grew into festivals and fairs around Alberta. I've been asked to do many shows. Today I am writing songs and working on my second CD. I hope to continue with my music and my dreams, of doing what I love everyday.
- 1st place Gold medal winner in the Edmonton City Wide Talent show
- 1st place winner in the 2006 Junior Division Country Vocal Spotlight
- Female Entertainer of the Year
- Female Vocalist of the year
- Co-writer of the year which she shared with her dad for writing "My Heart's Beating Country" at the North American Country Music Association International Competitions in Pigeon ForgeTennessee USA in March of 2007.
Random Facts :)
-My favorite place to sing is in the passenger seat of my moms car. Although people give me odd looks when we're stopped at red lights and Im singing at the top of my lungs
-I like writing songs around midnight. ( =
-I sing Christmas songs year round... They're just so catchy!!
-Im humming a tune or beat boxing in my head 24/7 .
- I love my family and friends for supporting me and believing in me.
If you would like to know more , go to my website at www.Kayla-patrick.com